Romanian Govt Doubled Pay For Workers Rebuilding Homes Destroyed In Floods

The Romanian government doubled the sum destined to pay workers rebuilding homes destroyed by recent floods in northern and eastern Romania, said Monday Alexandru Baisanu, prefect of the northeastern county of Suceava.

7 afişări
Imaginea articolului Romanian Govt Doubled Pay For Workers Rebuilding Homes Destroyed In Floods

Romanian Govt Doubled Pay For Workers Rebuilding Homes Destroyed In Floods

Baisanu said the sum was doubled to 20,000 lei (EUR1=RON3.5664) from the previously decided RON10,000. He added construction materials assigned for each home are sufficient.

The prefect told a news conference Monday that 197 homes are to be rebuilt in Suceava county, of which 42 were completely destroyed in the floods and 155 need to be taken down as they suffered too much damage.

Baisanu added an additional 59 homes will be consolidated and 2,105 homes will be repaired.

Baisanu also said the government assigned RON60,000 for the reconstruction of homes, of which 20,000 will be used to pay workers. For homes that need consolidation works, the government assigned construction materials worth RON20,000 and RON5,000 for workers, while for repairs, the government assigned RON2,500 per home.

Dacă ţi-a plăcut articolul, urmăreşte MEDIAFAX.RO pe FACEBOOK »

Conținutul website-ului www.mediafax.ro este destinat exclusiv informării și uzului dumneavoastră personal. Este interzisă republicarea conținutului acestui site în lipsa unui acord din partea MEDIAFAX. Pentru a obține acest acord, vă rugăm să ne contactați la adresa vanzari@mediafax.ro.

  

Preluarea fără cost a materialelor de presă (text, foto si/sau video), purtătoare de drepturi de proprietate intelectuală, este aprobată de către www.mediafax.ro doar în limita a 250 de semne. Spaţiile şi URL-ul/hyperlink-ul nu sunt luate în considerare în numerotarea semnelor. Preluarea de informaţii poate fi făcută numai în acord cu termenii agreaţi şi menţionaţi aici