Competition Council Clears Takeover Of Veneto Banca Bucharest Division By Intesa Sanpaolo SpA

Romania’s Competition Council has approved the transaction whereby Intesa Sanpaolo SpA has acquired the banking network held by the Bucharest subsidiary of Veneto Banca SpA Italia Montebelluna.

Share pe Facebook 72 afişări

Competition Council Clears Takeover Of Veneto Banca Bucharest Division By Intesa Sanpaolo SpA

Both commercial bank Intesa Sanpaolo Romania SA and the Bucharest division of Veneto Banca SpA Italia Montebelluna operate in the field of financial and banking services.

The antitrust watchdog assessed the economic concentration operation in terms of its compatibility with the normal competitive environment and has found the activities of the companies do not overlap in Romania.

Following the acquisition of Veneto Banca, Intesa Sanpaolo has reached a cumulated market share by assets of over 2%and it will have a 50-unit network in Romania. Italy’s Intesa operates on the Romanian market through two subsidiaries, namely, commercial bank Intesa San¬paolo Romania SA and Intesa Sanpaolo SpA in Turin (Italy) – the Bucharest subsidiary, registered after the takeover of Veneto.

In 2016, Intesa had a market share of 1.04% in Romania and Veneto had the same market share, of 1.04%, thus, following this transaction, the overall market share rises to 2.08%.

In 2016, Intesa Sanpaolo ranked 18th among banks in Romania, with assets of nearly RON4.1 billion. Intesa Sanpaolo is one of Europe’s biggest and strongest banking groups, with 19 million clients and 5,000 subsidiaries in 40 countries worldwide.

 

Share pe Facebook

Dacă ţi-a plăcut articolul, urmăreşte MEDIAFAX.RO pe FACEBOOK »

Conținutul website-ului www.mediafax.ro este destinat exclusiv informării și uzului dumneavoastră personal. Este interzisă republicarea conținutului acestui site în lipsa unui acord din partea MEDIAFAX. Pentru a obține acest acord, vă rugăm să ne contactați la adresa vanzari@mediafax.ro.

 

Taguri:
VENETO BANCA ,
INTESA SANPAOLO ,
COMPETITION COUNCIL
Versiunea: mobil  |  completa
ULTIMA ORĂ
Iohannis, cea mai PUTERNICĂ LOVITURĂ de când a fost ales preşedinte până acum. Planul pregătit ÎN SECRET la cel mai înalt nivel. „Sunt în STARE DE ORICE”

Citarea se poate face în limita a 250 de semne. Nici o instituţie sau persoană (site-uri, instituţii mass-media, firme de monitorizare) nu poate reproduce integral scrierile publicistice purtătoare de Drepturi de Autor fără acordul Mediafax SA.

mediafax.ro
Închide